USP has a printing solution called MyPrints for your use in the computer labs. Students will find multi-functional devices available in select computer labs that offer unique printing features of:
- Print & Release
- Print Anywhere
Manual for using the printing/photocopying services can be accessed on the following link. Printing Manual.
With Print & Release, students will no longer get their printouts automatically but will require the additional step of releasing their printout by:
- Swiping their ID cards on the swipe machine or
- Entering their USP ID number and password on the attached user console
- Website to redeem your "MyPrints" top up cards is http://printing.usp.ac.fj
With the Print Anywhere feature, students will now be able to release their printouts at any printer located on select computer labs. For example, a student printing in computer lab ITS2 can release their printout in computer lab ITS3.
Please follow the instructions on the user manual on how to print and release your printouts. Releasing your print can either be done through:
- "Swipe of your Student ID card" or
- "Through entering your id-numbers and passwords on the available console".
Instructions for Users
- Purchase your Top-up card from the USP Book Center or the Library. Printing cards are sold at $2
- Login on any PC in the ITS labs using your username (ID number) and password
- Please note and use the website on the card.
- As your MyPrints user web interface appears, login using your username and password. Please use the Printing top-up web interface in this instruction
Student Web Printing
Service Request Procedure
Logging a complaint, troubleshooting or seeking consumables replenishment:
- You will have to inform ITS HelpDesk in one of the following ways;
- By email helpdesk(at)usp.ac.fj
- By telephone 323 2117
- In person (walk in) ICT Centre, Building A, Level 1
- You will have to supply the following information to supply the ITS personnel:
- Your student number (USP ID card #)
- Your name and contact information (extension/email)
- Location of the MFD
- A general description of the fault or problem encountered
- Ensure to obtain a call log number before hanging up.
- ITS helpdesk will promptly issue a job ticket to FXBC National Call Centre.
- FXBC will attend to the fault as per service targets and response procedures
- FXBC will after fixing the issue resolve the job request online which will send a job resolution email to the email address provided.
- In the event of after-hours support, the USP is to notify FXNC to assist prior to close of business
Vendor Support Hours
Fiji Public Holiday
IT Support Contacts
Call: +679 323 2117
Web: Submit a help request